Saturday, November 13, 2010

Game Nightz moves outside the mall

Game Nightz, the store that offers roleplaying games, board games, card games and puzzles, and space to play those games with like-minded people, has moved from its space inside Metrocenter, on the lower level across from the old Waldenbooks space. It now occupies a storefront on the outer circle between the Olive Garden and Metro Sports that used to be a a Dahle's Big & Tall men's clothiers shop.

I noticed Game Nightz had vacated the shop a few weeks ago on my first trip inside the mall in some time, but it wasn't until this past week that I noticed their new location.

About that visit to the mall interior ... that's a whole other post. I'm still composing my thoughts from the utter devastation I witnessed. It's not pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment